Nick Fenn, Managing Partner at Beechbrook Capital takes part in the PDI Non-Sponsored roundtable
05 October 2015
5th October 2015 – Beechbrook Capital’s Managing Partner, Nick Fenn joined industry experts and participants in a PDI roundtable special, focussed on non-sponsored lending. The experts shared their views on the opportunities in the sponsorless and sponsored private debt market across the UK, Germany and US, and offered insights into the availability of bank lending.
The roundtable takes place at a pertinent time for Beechbrook as it launches its inaugural UK focussed sponsorless fund; the Beechbrook UK SME Credit Fund.
Please see the full article here.
The roundtable consisted of:
- Nick Fenn – Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Beechbrook Capital
- James Newsome – Managing Partner, Arbour Partners
- Ted Koenig – President and Chief Executive, Monroe Capital
- Timo Hara – Partner, Certior Capital
- Symon Drake – Managing Partner, Pemberton
- Daniel Heine – Founder and Managing Director Private Debt, Patrimonium
Please contact Nick directly for any queries.